The year 2011

Posted by on | |
I think you can never really appreciate how much can happen in a year's time without watching something grow, whether it be a plant, a beloved pet, or your own child. To see them evolve and learn is really a thing to be appreciated and taken advantage of. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed this past year with Micah. Even just looking at photos of him from last January is amazing - he was so tiny once!

January:


February:


March:


April:


May:


June:


July:


August:


September:


October:


November:


December:


I just can't get over how much he's grown. My sweetie pie. And sadly sick tonight. He's been running a fever since yesterday and while it isn't too severe, it makes him sleepy, clingy and quiet. Not my usual happy-go-lucky baby, and I hate it. What a start to his new year.

You can see my completed Micah 365 photo project here at Tumblr.

Speaking of New Year, I spent my NYE with a bunch of friends I hadn't seen in awhile and enjoyed it immensely. I also used the opportunity to break out a new app I downloaded last week, Photosynth, and made a panorama.



I hope 2012 brings great things!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your list! I ought to do one too... I think I will!

Post a Comment