The woes of well water

Posted by on | |
For two days this week my house has been without water. We briefly got it working last night with a space heater and let the water trickle all night to try and fix the problem...but then this morning it was frozen again. Now at 10:30 we have no water still. So. Incredibly. Frustrating.

So since I am a few days behind in my crafting thanks to the wonders of well water, I thought I would jump in here with The Vintage Apple and do a Pinteresting Wednesday. You can find me on here on Pinterest.

google


It is all about Christmas on Pinterest right now. You can't view a single board without finding some cheer.



Source: google.com via Allie on Pinterest





(Can you tell that food is my favorite part of Christmas?)



Christmas lights are definitely a big part of Christmas to me, and it makes me sad that my neighborhood has very little lighting going up. So I live vicariously through others online.

And of course...SNOW. Beautiful to look at, not so much fun to deal with personally. Hah. Of course, my view is slightly jaded now.



This makes me want to have a Christmas party!



I hope everyone is having a fabulous week full of Christmas cheer!

1 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Oh my gosh the reindeer are so cute! Never seen that one before! And of course I love all of the lights/winter wonderland pins also :)

I hope your water unfreezes soon - that sounds horrible!

Post a Comment