Daddy is for flying

Posted by on | |
So last weekend we took our Christmas photos for this year. A little belated, but very much anticipated. As the photographer, I am always behind the camera so I rarely end up in photos. Thanks to my jobless state (I started my new job Monday - more on that later), my friend Ana offered to take our portrait this year. She is a genuinely kind soul, and she also has a soft spot for Micah - she put his photo on the cover of her quarterly magazine back in spring.



We took the photos at a park near our house, one that is normally beautiful, but thanks to the snow and rain the past week, just looked sort of brown and sad. It didn't deter Ana in the slightest, and she still took some absolutely amazing shots that seriously love.













Can my kid get any cuter? I know I'm biased but seriously...he is adorable. I love my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment