I can woo you with food first, right?

Posted by on | |
Because who doesn't like to think about what they're having for dinner, even if it's 7am and you just got to work?

My interpretation of this, except I used wide lasagna noodles instead of won-ton wrappers, and Italian sausage instead of ground turkey. I also made them in huge muffin pans, rather than your typical cupcake-sized ones. My dad brought the salad and garlic bread. Easiest dinner ever.

And welcome to Pinteresting Mommy, my new blog. As one of millions that have become addicted to the new internet wonder known as Pinterest, I created this little space to talk about the things I found on Pinterest and tried to make/create/eat. Lasagna? Only the tip of the iceberg.
You can find me on Pinterest using the link on the right sidebar, or click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment