A whole week of sewing!

Posted by on | |
Every year, my parents go to Kansas to visit my grandma and aunt for a week. When I was younger, I went along (and then sometimes stayed for weeks after they left), but now that I have limited vacation time, I stay home. Last year though, Micah went with them. He loves it, gets spoiled rotten and spends a lot of time playing in the splash park by their house, and comes back happy to see me. I, on the other hand, spend the whole week at home wishing I had something to do and crying because I miss him and feel adrift.

This year though, I have sewing. And a job that lets me out of work at 2:30pm, which means at least four hours of free time in the evenings. And I plan on spending it ALL sewing! I bought pretty patterned cotton for a skirt or dress today, but since that likely won't take me a whole week, I'm going to pick out a few more things I'd like to get done while I have the time.



Source: etsy.com via Aimee on Pinterest




Source: indulgy.com via Aimee on Pinterest



0 comments:

Post a Comment