Summertime fun patterns

Posted by on | |
I am both dreading and looking forward to true summertime weather. I like winter because it means I can wear many layers and be comfortable without melting. I am no tiny waif, and in the summer when I can't wear as much clothes without dying of heat stroke, it can be frustrating. I also miss my boots and it means I have to pay attention to my feet, polish and all that. As a mom to a toddler (well, two kids if you count my husband, and I usually do), I rarely have time for primping. So I've started looking for some fun things to wear this summer that meet all the most important criteria - comfy, versatile and most of all, CHEAP.







I don't quite have enough room here to post everything I found and loved for this summer. What are you planning to make this year?

Also, don't forget to stop by and join the weekend blog hop at EpicMom!

Weekend Blog Hop

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're heading into winter in New Zealand, I'm looking forward to layering. That hopscotch skirt is so cute! Thanks for following me, have followed back. Have a great weekend :) x

Post a Comment